Utility Billing

New Utility Service    


New Residential Service Application Requirements

The following application requirements are for new residential service:

  • A $150 deposit is required on all rental accounts.
  • A $100 deposit is required on all residential homeowner accounts.
  • A name search must be completed in the income system to ensure that a bad debt is not outstanding.
  • Confidentiality forms (PDF) and bank draft forms (PDF) must be completed and accompany the Utility Billing Application (PDF).
  • Resident must provide a driver's license or state issued picture ID.
  • Resident must provide proof of residence, which may include a lease agreement, closing documentation, or tax statement.
  • The application must be completed in its entirety. Phone numbers and original signatures are required. No faxed copies.
  • The Termination form must be completed to end service.
  1. Contact Us
  2. FAQ's
  3. Rates & Policies
  4. Ways to pay

By email;


In Person;

11607 Eagle Dr, Mont Belvieu

By Phone;

281-576-2213, Option 0

By mail;

PO Box 1048, Mont Belvieu, TX 77580

reporting a street light outage

Mont Belvieu's street lights are managed by CenterPoint Energy. If you need to report an outage, please click here.