New Utility Service
New Residential Service Application Requirements
The following application requirements are for new residential service:
- A $150 deposit is required on all rental accounts.
- A $100 deposit is required on all residential homeowner accounts.
- A name search must be completed in the income system to ensure that a bad debt is not outstanding.
- Confidentiality forms and bank draft forms must be completed and accompany the Residential Utility Application or Commercial Utility Application..
- Resident must provide a driver's license or state issued picture ID.
- Resident must provide proof of residence, which may include a lease agreement, closing documentation, or tax statement.
- The application must be completed in its entirety. Phone numbers and original signatures are required. No faxed copies.
- The Termination form must be completed to end service.
The City's gigabit internet utility - MB Link
The City also offers fiber-to-the-home gigabit-speed internet service to our residents. Please visit our MB Link page for more information about the service and how to sign up.
11607 Eagle Dr, Mont Belvieu
281-576-2213, Option 0
PO Box 1048, Mont Belvieu, TX 77580
Can I have my bills e-mailed to me?Not at this time, but we expect to begin offering that service within a year.
|Where can I pay my bill in person?|
You can pay your bill in person on the 1st floor of City Hall (11607 Eagle Drive) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Utility Payment Fees
Pay with cash, check or credit card at the Utility Billing windows located on the 1st floor of City Hall - 11607 Eagle Dr., Mont Belvieu, TX 77523.
Weekday hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay by check or money order. Please include your account number on your check and the top portion of your bill. Send to;
City of Mont Belvieu Utility Billing
P.O. Box 1048
Mont Belvieu, TX 77580
After Hours Drop BoxLocated at City Hall in front of the courtyard at the end of the Police and Court Building.
Complete and return the bank draft form to authorize automatic withdrawals from your checking account