- People 65 years of age and older
- People 16 years of age and older with at least one chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19, such as but not limited to:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
- Solid-organ transplantation
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Phase 1C <-- WE ARE HERE
- People 50 to 64 years of age.
- Those who work in pre-primary, primary, and secondary schools;
- Head Start and Early Head Start programs (including teachers, staff, and bus drivers); and
- Those who work as or for licensed child care providers, including center-based and family care providers.
- K-12 COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ (TEA)