upcoming vaccine distribution
THURSDAY, January 28th
- A drive-thru vaccine distribution site will be set up on Thursday, January 28th from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Location information will be made available to patients after completing the pre-registration.
- Available vaccines are very limited and will be distributed only to residents that meet the qualifications of Phase 1B while supplies last.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Please visit https://www.co.chambers.tx.us/page/covidvaccine to pre-register.
- Phone registration assistance via the COVID-19 Hotline (281-267-2460) will be available beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 27th for those who are unable to register online. Phones will not be answered until 1:00 p.m.
- For questions about vaccine distribution in Chambers County, please call the COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at 281-267-2460.
PHASE 1B <-- WE ARE HERE
- People 65 years of age and older
- People 16 years of age and older with at least one chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19, such as but not limited to:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
- Solid-organ transplantation
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus