Public Works

establishing new service

Welcome to Mont Belvieu. We are so glad that we can be your new hometown. To establish new utility service, just CLICK HERE to go to our Utility Billing page. Whether it’s water, sewer, and solid waste or our award-winning MB Link internet utility, you’ll find all the information you need to establish service.

Reporting a street light outage

Mont Belvieu’s street lights are managed by CenterPoint Energy. If you need to report an outage, you can click here.