The City of Mont Belvieu Utility Billing Department is a service-driven organization that strives to provide the best possible services for the citizens of Mont Belvieu. We are committed to building a culture of excellence where citizens get the best, and employees give the best. We will conduct city business with honesty, integrity, compassion and fairness. Pledging our commitment to the citizens of Mont Belvieu, we will manage and protect all aspects of utility billing while complying with Utility Billing ordinances.
New Utility Service
- A $150 deposit is required on all rental accounts.
- A $100 deposit is required on all residential homeowner accounts.
- A name search must be completed in the income system to ensure that a bad debt is not outstanding.
- Confidentiality forms (PDF) and bank draft forms (PDF) must be completed and accompany the Utility Billing Application (PDF).
- Resident must provide a driver's license or state issued picture ID.
- Resident must provide proof of residence, which may include a lease agreement, closing documentation, or tax statement.
- The application must be completed in its entirety. Phone numbers and original signatures are required. No faxed copies.
- The Termination form must be completed to end service.
The City's gigabit internet utility - MB Link
The City also offers fiber-to-the-home gigabit-speed internet service to our residents. Please visit our MB Link page for more information about the service and how to sign up.