CURRENT RISKS FOR MONT BELVIEU
- There are no current risks for the City of Mont Belvieu.
WHAT WE KNOW
- Nicholas has downgraded to a Tropical Depression and the National Hurricane Center issued its final advisory at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
Register for Mont Belvieu INFOrce alerts. Mont Belvieu INFOrce Alerts are important notifications sent by the City of Mont Belvieu directly to residents. These notifications include information and updates on emergencies, traffic, road construction, amber alerts, water issues, evacuations, and much more. Listen to instructions from local officials for information on evacuation times and routes. After the storm, stay at your destination until advised to return home by local officials.
City offices resumed normal operations at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
Residential garbage collection will be delayed and the new collection schedule for this week is as follows:
- Wednesday (September 15): Tuesday and Wednesday collection schedule
- Thursday (September 16): Normal schedule
Storm Debris Collection
Public Works has advised that they will be collecting tree limbs that are placed by the curb beginning on Wednesday, September 15th. They will continue this service through September 23rd. **TREE LIMBS MUST BE TRIMMED TO NOT EXCEED 4' IN LENGTH**
Individual Assistance - State of Texas Assessment Tool (iSTAT)
The Individual Assistance - State of Texas Assessment Tool (iSTAT) helps the state identify damages to private homes and businesses and to assist emergency management officials assess the damages that occurred. This data will determine if the state of Texas and our communities meet federal thresholds for disaster assistance.
The survey, available in both English and Spanish, can be accessed by visiting: damage.tdem.texas.gov. Reporting damage to the Texas Division of Emergency Management is a voluntary activity, is not a substitute for reporting damage to an insurance agency, and does not guarantee disaster relief assistance.
- Select "Submit Hurricane Nicholas Damages"
- Enter Contact, Location, Impact, and Residential damage information.
- Include photos of damages (showing scope and scale of damages)
- Submit Survey