- What can I wear in the pool?
We don’t allow items with buttons or zippers, belts, jeans, rivets, thongs, or see-through articles. See the full list here.
- Do you have lockers?
Yes, we have lockers available to rent for a $1 at our ticket booth window.
- Do you charge for the tubes?
No, all tubes are in the pool and for anyone to use, please keep them in the water for all to enjoy. Please visit the ticket booth for small child/infant tubes.
- What is your weather policy?
If it lightnings, thunders, or is raining to hard, we clear the pool for 20 minutes, every time one of them happens again the 20 minutes will start over.
- Are there life jackets available?
Yes life jackets are available to rent for $1 at our ticket booth window.
- Can I bring my own life jacket from home?
Yes, but it must be US Coast Guard certified and be labeled as such.
- What kind of food is available?
Please see our Snack Bar menu by clicking here.