VOLUNTEER AT THE SHELTER
Love animals? Enjoy serving your community? Ready to make a difference in the lives of shelter pets? If you are a high school student or adult (18+ and not enrolled in high school), our volunteer program is just the one for you! We are looking for individuals who have a passion and love for animals to offer their time at our animal shelter.
BEFORE YOU CAN VOLUNTEER YOU MUST:
- Be a current high school student or adult (18+ and not enrolled in high school)
- Complete the appropriate volunteer application and submit it to email@example.com or drop it off in person at Mont Belvieu Animal Shelter.
- Adult volunteers must consent to a background check screening.
If you have any questions, please call us at 281-576-2417 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IMPACT DOES VOLUNTEERING HAVE?
Volunteering at the animal shelter makes a big difference in the lives of shelter animals! Whether you are cleaning kennels, exercising animals, or assisting with adoption events, you are helping ensure that the animals in our shelter are receiving the best care possible during their stay with us.
WHAT ACTIVITIES DO VOLUNTEERS PARTICIPATE IN?
As a volunteer, you can participate in several different volunteering assignments. Each volunteer activity requires a different level of training and supervision. All volunteers begin their volunteering journey in the areas of kennel cleaning and pet exercise/socialization and may move on to perform other assignments with experience and training.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Kennel cleaning
- Animal exercise/socialization
- Assisting with off-site adoption events
- Animal transportation